Beaumont Hills Physio can supply and fit the following items:
Orthotic Foot wear
We sell a range of Orthotic Foot wear including
- cross trainers*- suitable for running and general everyday use
- light trainers*- suitable for walking and light activity
- walkers*- suitable for wearing at work where a enclosed shoe is required
- Orthotic slippers- Slippers have an Orthotic foot bed built in, suitable for use at home
- Orthotic Thongs and sandals- ideal for casual wearing when shoes are not required. Orthotic correction is built into the thongs
*All Shoes have a removable Orthotic that can be fitted with a customised Orthotic if required
We can fit soft customised Orthotics. Our Orthotics are heat mouldable to give that extra fitting as required. Customised Orthotics can be used in our range of Orthotic foot wear.
Compression foot sleeves
Ideal for heel pain in adults and children. Can be worn during the day or at night when that extra bit of support is required. Foot sleeves are popular and effective in the treatment of Sever's disease in children and Plantar Fasciitis in Adults.
Braces and supports
Cam walking boots
Theraband/ exercise bands
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.